The Nigerian Army and the Police Monday, disagreed over who should be blamed for the February 19 abduction of 110 Dapchi schoolgirls.
The Army said it “formally” handed over security in Dapchi to the Police as its men moved to another operation, but the Police said there was no such handover.
The Army said: “Contrary to the comments credited to Governor Ibrahim Geidam, troops earlier deployed in Dapchi were redeployed to reinforce Kanama following attacks on troops’ location at the Nigerian – Nigerian border.
“This is on the premise that Dapchi has been relatively calm and peaceful, and the security of Dapchi was formally handed over to the Nigeria Police Division located in the town.”
The Police said: “The statement by the Military of formal handing over of Dapchi town to the Nigeria Police Division in Dapchi is not correct and untrue, as there was no time that the military informed the Police of their withdrawal, consult or handed over their locations in Dapchi town to the Police.”
Last Week, The CEO of Ebonylife Films, Mo Abudu, was accused by Tobore Ovuorie over copyri…